Knowledge, skills and attributes
1. You have great interpersonal skills, lots of curiosity, and a can-do-attitude.
2. You love working in a collaborative team environment and have experience of interacting with multinational clients.
3. You can handle masses of qualitative material, sort out the essential, and communicate the heart of the matter in a clear and crisp manner.
4. You are a creative problem-solver with the ability to switch back and forth between the big picture and the details.
5. You have a strong practical knowledge of design process, experience design, and content creation in order to produce tangible outcomes.
We offer you an interesting and challenging work in an extremely nice work environment and gifted, lovable and diverse bunch of colleagues. You will have a great opportunity to take part in the development of an international and inspiring team at the same time by developing yourself. We enhance an environment that truly encourages proactivity and teamwork and believe in continuous learning and never-ending challenges. We also provide compensation package which includes competitive salary with extensive benefits.
Equal is greater than – Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!