Designer/Chief Designer, MacGregor
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 12.1.2022
We are looking for Designer or more experienced Chief Designer for MacGregor Cargo Stowage Solution to strengthen their product platform organization in Kaarina. What matters the most is your passion for 3D modelling and willingness to develop your skills further! Read more below and apply!
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for Designer or Chief Designer to join the team of professionals and to be responsible for development and maintenance of hatch cover design models. You can either be in the beginning of your career or more experienced Designer.
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop the design processes in close cooperation with the experts and update standard components and structures.
* The possibility to collaborate with a highly skilled group of professional
* A great chance to develop and grow your skill set
JOB DUTIESThe role can be modified based on yous skills and experience but your main tasks will include some of the following:
* Building and maintain 3D design automation tools
* Collecting usage and project related feedback
* Manage the usability of design models
* Arrange training for designers and help when needed in design projects
* Actively take part in other product platform development items
* Active interaction with Design department
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academical background (e.g. Mechanical Engineer)
* Some work experience (preferably 1-5 years)
* 3D CAD skills (especially SolidWorks)
* Interest towards design model automatization and programming
* Fluent English skills
* Start: As soon as possible
* Working hours: Full-time
* Employment period: Permanent contract with Academic Work, 6 month fixed-term contract to MacGregor
* Location: Kaarina, a chance to work remotely
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from MacGregor that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work