Designer, Test Technology
Polar Electro Oy
We are now looking for the following professional
Designer, Test Technology for a permanent position
We are looking for Test Software Designer for Polar Test Technology team in our Global Research and Development organization. Your main tasks will be carrying out all needed Test Technology related test and tester tasks in variable product development programs. Test method competence development and test tool improvement in the area of tester design are important part of the position as well. You will work closely with our R&D teams, program and project management.
Your tasks will include:
- Definition of PWBA test requirements and analysis of device under development
- Production test design and specification creation for PWBA, module and device testing
- Schematics design of test boards
- Test software design with NI LabVIEW/Vision Builder/TestStand for various production test phases
- Verification and validation process of testers using SPC analysis and tools
- Taking part of developing test methods and tools
We expect you to have:
- Experience in test design and testing of embedded equipment for production testing
- Experience in measuring technology, measurement instruments and test automation
- Knowledge of test processes, tools and production test environment and requirements
- Excellent co-operational skills and proactive attitude
- Strong written and verbal Finnish and English languages
- Good understanding and experience on bed of nails and functional test development in HW/SW/EMECH and RF areas
- Good understanding and experience on In-Circuit-Test and Boundary Scan test development
We appreciate your good understanding and experience in RF instruments as well as RF filters and RF electronics. Experience in electronics design is an asset what we expect you apply in your daily work. Flying probe knowledge and familiarity with its principles and applications is well respected in our team. Statistical process control tools, analysis and corrective actions based on the actual results are one of the cornerstones in tester development.
The position is located in Kempele, Finland.
For more information please contact Mr. Esa Harju, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone tel. +358 (0)40 867 0403 on March 19 between 14:00 – 15:00 or March 20 between 14:00 – 15:00. We kindly ask you to send your application via https://apply.teamio.com/public/respond?vacancy=1273868696&rps=264 by March 31, 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1112229
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Kempele