Design Handover Team Leader, OL3 Site
We’re currently looking for a Design Handover Team Leader for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and lasts approximately 10 months with a possibility for extension depending on our client’s need.
Expected background & skills:
- Engineer able to handle several activities
- Understanding of technical and quality documents
- IT-Skills: MS Office
- Leadership skills, Business process development, Team work skills, Organized and Rigorous
- Good writing skills
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Team Leader in Final Documentation Delivery Team, which is responsible for organizing the delivery of documentation to customer
- Cooperation with the customer, other documentation teams, Supply Chain and project’s technical disciplines
- Author / revise work instruction documents for the team
- Schedule the activities according to project priority
- Enforce the project procedures and instructions
- Follow up the quality of work
- Report progress
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You’ll be part of an active and professional team and you’ll be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the "Design Handover Team Leader" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.