Design Handover Engineers
We are currently looking for Design Handover Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare and manage the different packages for sending final documentation to the customer. Make classification according to type, equipment and WBS
- Take part of meetings with the client about packaging documentation and transfer
- Validation of documentation, cleaning of metadata (title, KKS). Understanding the quality and engineering documentation for review
- Answer to requests about documentation
- Reporting about the progress of mission every week to team leader
- Engineering background
- Ability to handle several activities
- Good understanding of technical and quality documents
- Multi tasking skills
- Autonomous and rigorous
- Ability to sum up data from various sources
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience working in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant considered as a benefit
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org