Design Handover Engineers (2 open positions)
Enersense International Oy
We are currently looking for Design Handover Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage the different packages for sending final documentation to the customer. Make the classification according to the type, equipment and WBS
- Take part in meetings with the customer about packaging documentation and transfer
- Validation of documentation
- Cleaning of metadata (title, KKS)
- Understanding the quality and engineering documentation for review
- Answer to requests on documentation from the company or customer
- Report the progress of mission every week to team leader
- Background in Engineering
- Previous experience at OL3 Project is regarded as beneficial
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to be autonomous and rigorous
- Ability to sum up data from various sources
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Background in Nuclear
- Proficient with Excel
- Fluent in English
- Finnish, German and French language skills are regarded as beneficial
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.