Design Handover Engineer, OL3 Site
We're currently looking for Design Handover Engineer for our international client in the OL3 Site. The job starts as soon as the right candidate is found and lasts approximately 9 months depending on our client's need.
- Suitable educational background (Engineer)
- Ability and experience to handle several activities; understanding of technical and quality documents
- Good communication skills
- Experience in working at OL3 site is a plus
- As a person you are multi-tasking, autonomous, rigorous
- Proficient with Excell
- AutoCad acknowledge is a plus
- Language skills: Advanced English skills (written, spoken), good skills in French, German and/or Finnish would be a plus
- Check that all the technical documents expected from the Supplier for engineering and manufacturing contracts are received before the Supplier contract is closed.
- Check that there is no open point remaining on those documents and that they are in an as-built status and that those documents were provided in native format. Metadata of those documents also need to be checked.
- Fill in check lists to indicate that the check was performed as requested.
- Contact the supplier when documents are missing and engineering department when open points are not yet closed.
This is a great ability to work with an international company where you can use and develop your skills.
Please apply for the "Design Handover Engineer" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.