Howden Turbo Fans Oy in Espoo supports global ExVel® turbo fan operations as the newly established Howden Centre of Excellence for Mechanical Vapour Recompression (MVR) applications for Howden products. Our scope includes product and brand management, product development and optimization, core engineering, product sales and aftermarket services.
Right now we are looking for an enthusiastic and skillful engineer to join our selected team of professionals.
As Howden Turbo Fans Design Engineer your main responsibilities will be:
• Project engineering work, mainly in PTC Creo environment
• Check and verify validity of all documentation
• Support the whole value stream of ExVel® Turbo Fans from quoting and manufacturing to commission and aftermarket services
To stand out as a top candidate you should have:
• BSc degree in engineering, preferably mechanical engineering and a good skillset in mathematics and physics in general
• Experience from rotor dynamics, structural strength, bearing and fatigue/durability calculations and analysis
• Capability to use modern analysis and design tools like PTC/Creo, Windchill, Ansys FEA/FEM etc.
• Good comprehension of MS Office, especially Excel
• Ability to read basic programming language
• Ability to work independently, under pressure and changing requirements
• Good communication and collaboration skills in fluent Finnish and English
• Team player mind-set and a can do -attitude
Also, we appreciate:
• Experience with rotating machinery applications (e.g. fans, blowers, compressors, electric motors etc.)
• Knowledge of relevant international regulation (EN, ISO, DIN, ASME, API, PED, ATEX etc.)
• Experience from demanding customer projects and engineering work in technology industry
• Other language skills are appreciated especially Chinese
We value people with passion, who are well organised and driven by results. In our local team we pursue to sustain an unreserved and dialogic culture, so we hope to find a sociable new colleague.
As part of a multinational corporation we offer you a job at the front end of mechanical engineering, with ever strengthening international cooperation and contacts.
Please send your application and CV with a salary request by Sunday, November 25th.
For more information, please call Project Engineering Manager Vi Van: +358 50 446 3324.