We are looking for a Design Engineer (electronics) to join our talented hardware development team at ABB Oy, Distribution Solutions unit in Vaasa. You will be working in R&D in an electronics team developing protection and communication products for the global market. In this position, you will cooperate with other functions inside ABB and be involved in every stage of the design process, from requirements to final product testing.
We are looking for a Design Engineer at ABB Oy, Distribution Solutions unit in Vaasa.
• A challenging position in an R&D team working in the front line of distribution automation products
• The opportunity for professional development in electronics
• Innovative and creative team work
• The opportunity to work with professional HW laboratory equipment.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field
• A solid knowledge of electronics
• An innovative and creative attitude
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Ideally, you have
• Experience of electronics design and simulation tools
• Knowledge of switching mode power supply designs.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65474942 by August 12, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Tuomo Rintamäki, tel. +358 50 33 43150.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com