We are looking for a proactive technical student to join Howdens Aftermarket team. In this role you would be working as a part of a spare part data management project, that is introducing a digital machine portal for Howdens customers and regional units. Major part of this project is your role as a Design Engineer Trainee, creating reference spare part drawings and spare part materials to SAP ERP system. You would be working full time hours during summer, in addition to having a possibility to continue part time along with your studies. Read more and leave your application below!
ABOUT THE ROLE You are offered
* A great possibility to gain more know-how along with your studies
* A close team in a healthy working environment
* A versatile role in an international company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Creating reference spare part drawings in CREO
* Creating spare part products and and BOMs (Bill of Materials) in SAP ERP system
* Working in close contact with Howdens German team
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant ongoing studies in a technical field
* You know the basics of CREO and Windchill through your studies
* Full professional proficiency in English, Finnish is considered as an advantage
* Knowledge in SAP and M-files is considered as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Proactive and independent
* Start: As soon as possible (before Midsummer at latest)
* Work extent: Until 31st of August (with the possibility to continue as part-time employee along with your studies)
* Location: Karapellontie 12, 02620 Espoo (working remotely is partly possible)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION At Howden Turbo Fans Oy we recognise the value of people. Howden thrives due to the talents and expertise of it's employees, and our employees thrive due to the environment we cultivate.
Howden is a global engineering business who focus on providing clients with industrial products that help multiple sectors improve their everyday processes. Join us and help deliver critical global processes that are making a positive and sustainable impact to communities all around the world.