Design Engineer, Secondary Engineer
Siemens Energy Oy
Will you help us energize society?
We at Siemens Energy Oy are currently looking for 2 new Design Engineers to join our engineering team in Espoo.
The engineering team provides technical design solutions for high and medium voltage substation protection and automation systems as a part of Turn-Key projects for our customers.
As a Design Engineer you will make an impact on developing and successful growth of our engineering department and your personal career!
- Electrical design of high and medium voltage substation, focusing on protection, automation and auxiliary systems
- Participating in equipment procurement process
- Coordination and revew of project subcontractors’ design works
- Keeping close collaboration with client
- Obeying of company rules and processes
- Engineering degree in the field of electrification and/or automation
- At least 3 years of working experience in electrical deisign, preferably protection and automation systems, field experience considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of relevant Finnish and/or International standards
- Fluent Finnish and English. Other language skills will be an advantage
- Open minded, ready to learn new things and perform work in self-dependent and accurate manner
Siemens Energy offers you
The opportunity to work in a results-oriented international environment on local and international projects with strong professional support from colleagues within the world’s leading Energy company. You will be looking into professional development opportunities and to become part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment.
We offer you an exciting position within a rapidly growing business sector, providing modern working environment at the office and opportunity to be part of the work remote at home office. Your professional development will be supported by our expert team and trainings.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join dynamic international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Siemens Energy Oy - Transmission Solutions
In the new energy era with emerging power markets, we provide our customers with innovative systems and solutions for an environmentally friendly integration of renewable energies. As a supplier of HVDC, FACTS and Grid Access Solutions as well as power cables and high-voltage substations for power utilities, developers and the power industry. We develop, produce and provide economical, innovative and competitive systems, solutions and products as well as T&D services. In Finland, Baltic and Nordic region our main business is High-voltage substations as turnkey deliveries.
Read more www.siemens-energy.com
Come join us
We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV latest by 30.11.2020.
For questions about the role, contact hiring manager Sergei Borovkov +358 50 316 4153
For recruitment process please contact Rikke Felletoft: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Siemens Energy Oy
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time