Design Engineer, HydraulicsMetso-Outotec
We are looking for a Design Engineer, Hydraulics in Tampere. In this position you will design hydraulic systems for mobile crushers and screens in our development organization of Aggregates Product Engineering.
As a Design Engineer your main responsibility is to develop technical solutions for hydraulics of mobile machines. In this role you create hydraulic systems and diagrams. In addition, you design pipings and installation drawings by using modern 3D- design tools. Your responsibilities include also supporting and maintaining existing products. You cooperate on many levels in Aggregates Business Area and give your input in developing tools, methods and processes in product engineering.
You have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Degree in engineering and preferably some work experience in designing mobile equipment
• Strong knowledge in mobile hydraulics technology with good problem solving skills
• Knowledge in CAD and PDM systems. Experience in E3, Teamcenter and NX is a plus
• Ability to deliver designs according to set timetable
• Fluent communication skills in both English and Finnish
• Understanding of aggregates crushing and screening processes is an advantage.
• Willingness to travel occasionally to customer sites, fabricator workshops and/or factories.
• Strong customer focus
We offer you an interesting and challenging technical role in a global business environment. In this position, you can use your own experience and knowledge to be part of development team. In Aggregates, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We have diverse career opportunities and we support employees’ competence development and growth. By joining Metso Outotec, you will be sitting in the driver’s seat of your own career. At Metso Outotec we value teamwork, collaboration and diversity. You will also get bunch of employee benefits, such as occupational health care and employee bike
For further information about this role, please contact Jukka-Pekka Rantanen, Engineering Manager. Tel +358 50 3779921
Please send your CV and application with your salary expectation via Metso Outotec Careers page latest by 25th of September