Design Engineer for IC Open Point, OL3 Site
We’re currently looking for a Design Engineer for I&C Open Point for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and lasts approximately 5 months, possibly longer depending on our client’s need.
Expected background & skills:
- 2 years of engineering experience at design, erection and/or commissioning of I&C or electrical systems
- Good knowledge of the I&C system and automation
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Other: Reliable, organized, team player
- Checking re-tests results against the open points requirements and TXP functional and wiring documentation
- Including OM-displays implementation
- Identify, if the performed tests are not completed and request finalization
- Issue LOPs in case of missing or incorrect results
- Check with V&V about the completeness coverage
- Clarification of technical issues with the other disciplines, if necessary
- Provide input to the different weekly/monthly reports
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You’ll be part of an active and professional team and you’ll be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the "Design Engineer for I&C Open Point" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.