We are looking for Deployment Manager to join our client company Kalmar . In this role you will you will drive the global roll-out of process automation robots in the supply chain processes to support country organisations to better be able to manage daily operations. If you have experience with projects and processes for example in logistics, read more below and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLE In this role, you will work in the global roll-out of process automation robots in the supply chain processes. You can be in the beginning of your career or already gained more experience. You should, however, have experience working with service delivery processes and projects.
You are offered
* An international work environment
* A great chance to develop your skills
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIES In this role, you will drive the global roll-out of process automation robots in the supply chain processes to support country organisations to better be able to manage daily operations. This initiative is part of a global transformation and digitalisation of the Kalmar supply chain . You will be responsible for working together with the central development teams and the local users to ensure a successful and sustained deployment of the automated processes in each country organisation. You will build cooperation across teams and organisations, transforming and engaging local and global stakeholders.
We expect you to be able to shift your work schedule a few hours later/earlier in the day from time to time during the project in order to accommodate time zone difference.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Work experience in different supply chain, finance or quality processes is seen as an advantage
* Project work experience
* Relevant academic background (Masters or Bachelors degree in business or engineering)
* Fluent communication skills in English, other languages seen as a a plus
You also have:
* Good self management skills and a passion for driving improvement
* Good problem solving skills
* Open and communicative way of working and ability to build good relationships with people from different cultures
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time, untill end of September 2021
* Location: Remote office
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Kalmar that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Read more about: Kalmar