Deployment Manager, Kalmar
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 24.3.2021
We are looking for two Deployment Managers to join our client company Kalmars Sales and Markets organization. In this role you will support Kalmar service organisations in all countries in continuous improving service excellence - customer service centricity, profitability, efficiency, digitalization. If you have experience with projects and processes for example in logistics, read more below and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you will work in the execution of a big transformation program. You can be in the beginning of your career or already gained more experience. You should, however, have experience working with service delivery processes and projects.
You are offered
* An international work environment
* A great chance to develop your skills
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESIn this role, you will implement automation solutions and business process changes to improve performance in countries globally. Your goal is to shape Kalmars operating model to deliver great customer service with profitable daily operations. You will be responsible of streamlining processes, data, digital solutions and people competences to deliver growing business and excellent customer service. You will build cooperation across teams and organisations, transforming and engaging local and global stakeholders.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Work experience in different processes, e.g. in logistics, SAP ERP experience is seen as a plus
* Project work experience
* Relevant academic background (Masters or Bachelors degree in business or engineering)
* Fluent communication skills in English, other languages seen as a aplus
You also have:
* Good problem solving skills
* Open and communicative way of working
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time, untill 31.12.2021
* Location: Remote office
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Kalmar that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.