Are you Demand Planner with an appetite for more?
Our Supply Chain team is looking for a supply chain professional who is ready to make a difference, and most of all, passionate about continuous improvement. In this role you will report to Supply Chain Manager and will preferably be located in Petikko, Vantaa. Demand planner is a key position, ensuring our company operations are timely, efficient and cost-effective. In another words, together with your team, you will guide us to the future!
Ready to take the front row seat?
As Demand Planner you participate in all demand planning duties including product lifecycle management, history analysis, forecasting. as well as our Sales and Operations process (SOP). In addition you contribute to developing
our forecasting processes.
Your tasks in a bun
- You are key stakeholder in Sales and Operations Process (SOP) mapping, in co-operation with sales
- Creation of long and short term forecast plans to meet both operational and tactical needs
- Maintenance of statistical baseline forecast, including history cleansing and future trends
- Analysis of sales patterns, trends, product lifecycles and historical information for improved forecasting
- Development and implementation of processes to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Co-operation with many other internal/external stakeholders regarding forecasting and better information flow
This is what you need have to succeed
- Can-do attitude and resilience
- Influencing skills
- Structured way of working
- Ability to work confidently with tools like forecasting systems, ERP-systems as well as with MS Excel
- Knowledge of our system tools SO99+ and MS AX2012 is a benefit
- Ability to transform big amounts of data into an understandable summarized format
- Experience or studies in demand planning or supply chain management/optimization
- University degree or equivalent (i.e. B.Sc / M.Sc)
- Fluency in English and Finnish, Swedish is an advantage
And this is what we offer you
First and foremost we are a career bakery, kneading your professional development like the best bread dough. In our business we encourage your growth and ask you to challenge us, as well as yourself. We are a group of dedicated individuals with a passion for baked goods and appetite for more. In this position we offer you a job in an exciting environment with diverse projects. We are a committed team that is located in Petikko, Vantaa and in Helsinki Salmisaari. In this role you will benefit from working with both local and international teams and with a network of professionals in the Baltics and Finland. Are you one of us?
Apply to job by sending an application in English and attach your CV with expected salary. The last application date for the role is on 6th December, 2020.
For further information please contact Supply Chain Manager Olli Salmivaara, tel +358 50 306 4130
on Wed 25th Nov 10.00-12.00 or
on Thu 26th Nov 14.30-16.30 or
on Fri 27th Nov 11.00-13.00 or
on Fri 4th Dec 14.00-16.00
Lantmännen – Growing together from Field to Fork.