Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 9.2.2018
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
As a Demand Planner your main duty will be to maintain and improve Vaisala’s Demand Plan to ensure a reliable material supply and to enable flexible and efficient execution of manufacturing jobs. You will also have a Production Planning responsibility for selected products. You will work in co-operation with Sales, Sourcing, ERP System Experts, Manufacturing Teams and other internal stakeholders. Your work will include daily international contacts.
This is a temporary maternity leave substitude position.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Acting as key contact person for planning future demand for the global sales organizations and product areas.
• Running the monthly Demand and Supply Balancing process for creating end product and material forecasts.
• Ensuring timely product deliveries with best possible delivery lead times and making daily and weekly production planning and scheduling.
• Participating in product ramp up and ramp down processes and updating forecast and manufacturing models accordingly.
• Actively optimizing manufacturing models (e.g. assemble to order/make to stock, decoupling point, use of subassemblies, safety stocks) to guarantee operational efficiency and to meet customer needs.
• Maintaining and continuously improving manufacturing model related ERP system parameters.
• M.Sc or B.Sc. level education in technology or economics.
• Preferably couple of years working experience with Sales & Operations Planning processes and/or production planning in electronics industry.
• Experience of modern ERP systems; you understand their operating logic and are familiar with SCM-related item and system parameters.
• Understanding and interest in LEAN and CI methods are a plus.
We are looking for a candidate with capability to grasp complex issues and come up with practical solutions. Your verbal and written communication skills are fluent both in English and Finnish. You need to be able to influence stakeholders in our global matrix organization.
For further information about the position, please contact Tuomas Syvänen, on February 15, at 13-14pm. or on Febuary 21, at 10-11am. tel +358 40 667 1238.
Please send your online application with cv and salary request by February 25, 2018.