Are you eager to grow professionally and motivated to work with digital marketing in a dynamic tech environment? Our client company VividWorks is expanding its presence with a new go-to-market model, and we are now looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to reinforce their sales and marketing team. In this role, you will together with the Sales and Services teams contribute to increasing the sales pipeline through digital marketing. If you have some previous experience in digital marketing/growth hacking and an eager-to-learn mindset, keep reading and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Demand Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for increasing leads and sales funnel through digital channels such as SEO, Google Ads, and LinkedIn. You will implement and manage integrated outbound campaigns which drive customer acquisition, and you will also build and maintain lead nurturing flows to accelerate lead and prospect movement through the marketing funnel. Additionally, you will track, monitor, and analyze campaign performance through data and analytics, make your progress visible with data and implement improvements.
You are offered
* A motivated and supportive team
* Excellent development and progression opportunities
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Some previous experience in Digital Marketing/Growth Hacking and/or Account-Based Marketing initiatives
* Interest to work in a tech company with e-commerce and digital sales tools
* Full proficiency in English
Previous hands-on experience of Google SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation, and CRM systems is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Social and cooperative
* Independent and adaptable to changing situations
* Analytical, you are familiar with handling data
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full-time, 12 months, opportunity to extend
* Location: Helsinki / Oulu + some remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from VividWorks that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
VividWorks mission is to make commerce of physical products better. They believe that businesses will prosper, buyers will be more satisfied, and commerce will be more sustainable when purchase decisions are based on product visualization. VividWorks exists to visualize physical products and enable visual product configuration in a virtual or augmented environment for our customers online and in-store. They want to build the worlds best visual CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) SaaS platform for retailers and manufacturers of physical products, and they're serving a growing community of leading companies in industries such as furniture, building supplies, kitchen & bathroom, and real-estate/home improvement.