Delivery & Service Manager, Data Insights
Telia Finland Oyj
Right now, we are looking for a Delivery and Service Manager to ensure Crowd Insights deliveries to external customers meet or exceed the customers’ expectations.
I am Claus Eberhardt and I am leading the Data Insights Customer Delivery & Service team. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team.
Data Insights at Telia
Telia Company has made a strategic bet on transforming itself into a Data driven company. One critical step on that transformation journey is creating business value out of its data and the Data Insights team has started this journey by successfully launching our people movement insights offering in Sweden, Finland, Norway and currently on its way to more Telia markets.
Crowd Insights makes use of Telia network based big data and analytics for producing strictly anonymized insights on people flows, creating customer value by enabling better informed business decisions in many industries.
Your next challenge?
Given the strategic dimension of data to Telia and the importance of providing solutions to the market utilizing data to drive effective decision-making, the Delivery & Service Manager will have a central role in setting the customer satisfaction standards and establishing Telia as the natural leader in Data Insights in our markets.
The position is located in Helsinki in our new office at Tripla mall, within the Data Insights business unit at Division X, the emerging business division at Telia, nurturing innovation and spearheading new business opportunities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer delivery manager to perform the following:
- Ensure all deliveries to external customers meet or exceed the customers’ expectations
- Portfolio view of all ongoing customer delivery projects
- Capacity overview of human resources needed for delivering projects and services
- In tight dialogue with the sales team, define scope, time and cost for customer deliveries
- Manage project deliveries to customers securing time, scope and cost
- Coordination of development activities to customers
- Customer interface in the project delivery and support phase
- Drive delivery and service process improvements and automation
- Identify new customer needs and create upsell
- Involved in the sales phase with delivery plans and securing capacity for the delivery
Who are you?
- Structured and organised and used to handling parallel activities
- Passionate about customer interaction and satisfaction
- A team player, you are interested in big data
- 3+ years of strong proven track record as technical Project Manager, Service Manager or equivalent, preferably with data related systems
- IT university or engineering background
- Experience of PMO/Project Portfolio Management and Project Management Governance
- Experience in agile delivery methods and operational excellence to achieve targets is highly desirable
- Experience from process automation is highly desirable
- Experience in analytics, data sourcing and data quality is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and data processing is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and verbal Finish and English
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job at telia.fi/career at latest on the 30th September! If you require any further information call me at +46 73 391 1919.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
We are Telia, the New Generation Telco. Everything we do is about connecting the world. We provide people with innovative, easy-to-access and effective ways to keep in touch and communicate with each other anywhere in the world. Networks remain in the core of our business, but as we are also the pioneers in the digital world, we provide services such as Internet of Things, Data Center, Digital Identity and Connected Cars. Be inspired by our New Generation Telco journey and create the digital future with us!