Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 10.10.2019
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
In this role you will work as Delivery Organizer at Vaisala, in our Outbound Logistics team in Vantaa.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Organizing of order rows and maintenance of packing work queues, both physical and electronic
• Material movement within premises
• Packing of delicate equipment
- Including planning and ordering of packing material
- Special packages e.g. for dangerous goods
• Creating shipping documents
- E.g. packing list, DG-certificate
• Some transportation and forwarding arrangements including invoicing
• Supporting customers, sales and co-workers
Work requires a lot of walking and lifting heavy objects.
• 18 years of age
• Experience and /or logistics education (especially packing knowledge)
• Fluent Finnish and ability to speak English & use systems in English
• Experience in using forklifts is a plus
• Co-operation and team working skills
• Organizing and prioritization skills
• Ability to work in shifts (morning and evening)
• Willingness to develop own work
More information available from the Outbound Logistics Manager, Sirkku Tiirikainen +358 40 450 4472 on Tuesday, 15th of October between 8-9am or on Tuesday, 22nd October between 8-9 am.
Interested? Please send your CV and application with the salary request by 24th of October 2019, using the online form.