We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Delivery Control Coordinator at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators unit in Vaasa. You will be responsible for controlling and coordinating several tasks closely related to our manufacturing processes.
• Releasing motors to production
• Coordinating the production workload
• Updating and monitoring the capacity and lead times of assembly lines
• Implementing and developing projects in collaboration with different functions within the organization
• Handling internal notifications (quality, motor modifications, material corrections etc.)
• Managing weekly and monthly reporting (production volumes, capacities, delays etc.)
• Understanding and updating production schedules.
• A challenging position of responsibility in an international working environment, with close contacts to many parts of the organization
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or industrial management
• Working experience in an industrial environment
• A good knowledge of MS Office
• Systematic and analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to document your work systematically
• Good interaction and cooperation skills
• Multitasking and the ability to prioritize projects and daily task
• A proactive way of working
• The ability to work independently
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Ideally, you have
• Knowledge of SAP.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65687627 by August 22, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Petri Joensuu, tel. +358 50 334 7534.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com