Delivery Capability Project Manager
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 30.8.2019
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a Delivery Capability Project Manager to work in Vaisala Operations with our Weather Instruments projects. In this role, you will focus on our new R&D product projects.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate Operations related tasks in new R&D product projects and ensure manufacturability of new Vaisala products
- Plan and implement demand supply chain including supplier capability and Vaisala manufacturing
- Product Inventory Cost calculation and management of Operations related investments
- Product structure acceptance in Product Data Management (PDM)
- Ensure item and product structure related data existing in PDM and ERP
- Lean and manufacturing process experience
- Project Management skills (i.e. IPMA-C)
- Product Data Management and ERP system understanding
- Design for excellence knowledge
You have desire to work as an active team member and share as well as develop ideas together. You are a problem solver with way of analyzing things systematically.
You have MSc, BSc, or equivalent in Engineering, Technology, or Economics and minimum 5 years of work experience in a relevant field.
This position offers the possibility to work in an international work environment and with interesting, motivated and professional people within an organization that strongly supports personal growth and continued development. Beyond the opportunity to be an integral part of a professional and engaged work community, we offer you the opportunity to work for an innovative company focused on providing observations for a better world.
For further information, please contact Reetta Piironen, tel. +358 500 913508 Monday 26th August 15.30-16.30 or Monday 2nd September 15.30-16.30.
Interested? Please send your application, CV and salary request by September 8th 2019.