We are looking to hire a manager to join our Delivering Deal Value team in Helsinki.
PwC Delivering Deal Value is part of our Deals services and help clients evaluate the potential of the proposed transaction and to ensure that they realize the full value of the transaction through structured transformation of the business operations. We combine the best of PwC Deals as market leading transaction advisor, top-tier strategy consulting from Strategy& and established functional experience of PwC Consulting to provide M&A synergy capture or rapid performance improvement after the transaction.
Your responsibility will be to manage project teams in client projects ranging from strategic, financial and operational company analyses to assisting clients in change management and tracking the actual captured value through structured approach.
The position offers
- Great opportunity to be involved in significant M&A transactions across the deal cycle
- Place to further grow your strategy and transaction competencies and increase market presence
- Working in a truly international environment with like-minded colleagues throughout the world
- A chance to develop your analytical capabilities, teamwork skills, and global professional network
- An inspiring work environment with driven individuals
The ideal candidate will
- have a M.Sc. in Business, Economics, and/or Industrial Engineering
- have approximately five years of relevant work experience from e.g. strategy consulting, M&A transaction advisory or corporate in-house positions
- have solid project management and presentation skills
- be fluent in Finnish and English. Fluency in Swedish is an advantage
You are expected to have clear ambition of providing excellent client service and delivering high quality and timely outputs. Your role will be client-facing from day one and we expect you to contribute actively to selling new opportunities. In addition, you are an analytical thinker who is comfortable with solving problems in a structured way. One of our core values is working together so we expect you to emphasize good team working skills.
Please send your CV and application in English by 25 March 2018.
For further information, please contact Ismo Saari, Partner, (+358 40 510 8273) or Marko Koski, Director (+358 400 773 894).
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1109655
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki