DC facility trainees
We are now hiring summer trainees for summer 2020! Do you want to spend the summer with us and gain valuable experience and a new network?
The DC facility trainee positions are aimed at young professionals, recent graduates and students who want to make an impact for a better and smarter society.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global company who make a difference in the society. The success of this summer job is up to you – be proactive and ask a lot of questions to get the most out of this experience. We are looking for you, with curious minds, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
What we offer you
As a summer trainee you will get a Buddy to guide you in your work. We embrace Learning as a lifestyle to ensure your constant learning and your growth as professional. You’ll also be part of Tieto Young Professionals network, join the summer trainee onboarding day with all the other trainees and enjoy the farewell event at the end of the summer.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Send us your application if you want to boost your career by working in modern data center environment with skilled professionals contributing to
- Installation, upgrades and decommission of IT technology hardware
- Performing network cabling tasks (patching, labelling etc.)
- Taking care of logistics (shipping and receiving goods)
- Guiding and guarding when external visitors need access to DC´s
- Documenting needed routines and processes
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone who has
- Basic knowledge in at least one of the technical areas and understanding of underlying infrastructure: Server, network, storage and/or DC facilities
- Organized way of working and ability to document routines and tasks
- Service minded approach and teamwork is natural to you
- Motivation and willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent Finnish language skills (mandatory) as well as fluent English skills
Did we get you excited?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and Cover letter by 2nd of February. Be quick – we will evaluate candidates continuously.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Jyrki Häkkinen (tel. +358 40 503 2334) or reach him via email at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about applying, please contact Summer trainee project lead Saara-Sofia Koponen, email@example.com
Summer Trainee period for this position is preferably from May to August (exact date will be decided with manager).
Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
Want to know more about summer with us? Check this out:
We are joining forces with EVRY, find out more: