Database Specialist Haltianille
We at Sharper are now looking for a Database Specialist for our client Haltian in Oulu. The role is full-time and permanent. You will be employed directly by Haltian.
As a Database Specialist, you will be designing, implementing and testing maintainable SQL databases and schemes for different Thingsee IoT Platform services. Join the IoT team in their growth journey to build top-notch IoT solutions for the world class companies!
Haltian is a strong Oulu-based IoT company operating in global markets. Haltian offers a scalable, secure and cost-efficient IoT Solution Platform for various business verticals. They also operate with product development services with an in-house team of top designers, engineers and developers that master product making end-to-end. There are 80 talented employees working in Haltian today. Welcome to work in Oulu headquarters! Read more: https://haltian.com/
- To work closely with Thingsee IOT Platform that consists of sensor and gateway firmware, cloud, database, internal and external APIs, desktop and mobile applications, manufacturing and maintenance tools - and same for edge (local server) installations
- To design, implement and test maintainable relational databases taking into consideration modifications based on the needs of the client company
- Using tools preferred by you, currently mainly working with Postgre databases
We offer you
- To work with absolute spearhead IoT system and technologies
- International clients - products and services are sold in a global market
- Interesting and challenging work tasks always with new features and perspectives
- Fantastic team with talented and great people
- Relaxed way of working in an environment of low bureaucracy and high freedom
- Competitive salary as well as other company benefits
We are now looking for a motivated person with some previous experience of designing and implementing relational database. You have a proactive stance and make-it-happen mentality. What comes to language skills, you are fluent in English. Skills in Finnish or Russian are considered as your benefit. If you are interested in this position, contact us and let's talk more!
Interested? Submit your application to Sharper as soon as possible! We proceed immediately with potential applicants. The last day to apply is 31th of May 2020. Start is negotiable, but preferable on August 2020 at latest. For more information, please contact Recruitment Manager Anna-Leena Kontio (040 940 2481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Learn more about Sharper
Sharper is a recruitment and staffing agency specialized in expert and manager positions. We believe that finding the candidate who best fits to your organizational culture is as important as finding the candidate with certain professional competencies. At Sharper we work as a one team to ensure that our clients can benefit from the combined network and experience of the whole recruitment team. Sharper is a part of Studentwork Group and operates in Finland and Sweden.