Database Application Owner
We are looking for Database Application Owner (DWH and PL/SQL components) to join in our multicultural team.
IT Consumer Management Systems (CMS) is part of IT Financial and Network Services which is the organizational base for all IT development within card services area. We are now looking for an energetic Database Application Owner with deep knowledge of Oracle data bases and PL/SQL. You will work closely with our IT Operations and other IT CMS departments as a part of a Nordic organization.
What will you get:
Do you want your career to be driven by curiosity and customer insights? At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
As Application Owner your key responsibilities are:
The Ownership of DWH and PL/SQL components within Consumer Management System (CMS)
- You are a Subject Matter Expert of specified components and you align architecture plans with CMS architects and drive implementation of specified components. You will also verify design and ensure that development meets expected quality
To Ensure technical maturity of a specified component:
- You maintain technical documentation of specified component and proactively plan and execute needed functional and performance improvements to meet stability, scalability and security requirements.
In addition, you also support all needed stakeholders resolving incidents and production defects
Your professional qualifications include:
• Strong knowledge of Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL is essential, ETL tools knowledge is a benefit
• Relevant medium- or higher-level IT education
• Fluent in English both written and oral, Finnish language skills is benefit
• Previous experience of financial sector is an advantage
To be successful in this role you need to be eager to learn new things and have the ability to adapt flexibly to different situations and to different people. A Strong prioritization skills and structured working approach are also “must have” skills
As a service minded person and with good networking and communication skills you are also a responsible and trustworthy team player.
Please submit your application – the sooner the better! If you’d like to know more, feel free to contact Barona IT’s Tech Recruiter Jesse Heinonen, email@example.com.