Are you motivated to work in a technical environment keeping all the business processes in control? Great, lets look at this project we can offer you in our global high tech client in Finland.
We are looking for DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR to a project assignment. This is a full-time assignment and will commence when suitable professional has been found and duration is until the end of Januari 2022.
As an Database Administrator your duties will be install, monitor, and maintain PostgreSQL & MySQL software, implement monitoring and alerting, implement backup and recovery processes, provide system and SQL performance tuning and assist in business process integration with various data sources. You will be fulfilling user requests ranging from access control, backup, restore, refresh to non-production to performance tuning.
What we expect:
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in PostgreSQL & MySQL Database
• Strong Python programming skill and be able to develop dba applications for system automation and integration.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
• MCSE/MCSA certifications preferred
• Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
• Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
The project requires employees presence in Finland.
What we promise:
We offer you a global community where you can utilize your strengths. You are entitled to good employment benefits. We provide you a challenging project with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally.
Are you interested?
Would you like to join in highly experienced global team? Please send us your application in English with your desired salary by 16.7.2021. Please don't wait until the last minute as we start to screen applications during the application period.
Recruitment is done in collaboration with Adecco Finland. If you have any questions about this project, please do not hesitate to contact Adecco, recruitment consultant Miia Tarvainen, p. +358 40 558 6523 email@example.com