Database Administrator (DBA)
Changing the future of payments takes great personalities
With us you’ll develop in a growing tech company cross Europen market. Working to shape the future of payments, it’s not just skills and motivation that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
We are now looking for an Oracle DBA to handle our databases, with a goal to deliver secure, scalable and trusted infrastructure and software deployment capability for our applications.
Skills, motivation and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets.
Your professional qualifications and experience include:
- Proven working experience as an Oracle Database Administrator with High Availability technologies like Oracle Real Application Cluster and Oracle Dataguard.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, creation and administration of Databases
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Great knowledge of data Oracle RMAN backup, recovery technologies.
- Solid knowledge of database tuning and performance, assisting development in new features testing.
- Solid knowledge of SQL PL/SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with script tools like bash, python and ansible
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who is:
- A team member above all and curious by nature
- Thrive working in an international and developing yourself further