Data Warehouse Specialist
Poolia Suomi Oy
To strengthen our customer’s Nordic Business Technology team, we are looking for a permanent
Data Warehouse Specialist to their Helsinki office.
As a data management and reporting product owner, you will take care of
- Ensuring technical integrity and compliance of our data management platform and reporting tools used together with the platform
- Managing product development and governing product lifecycle based on business and technical requirements
- Vendor management towards our data management platform vendors.
- The role of focal point for operational issues with reporting and data management platform. As the focal point, you will actively start investigation of the issues and if needed engage the team.
You will be responsible for
- Data management platform definition and structure. This includes:
- Responsibility on data models within the data management platform
- Ensuring that the specification documents are created and updated so that the latest production version documentation is always available
- Ensuring that changes and new features in the product are fit for purpose
- Ensuring that the product design is covering all functional and non-functional requirements and is possible to maintain
- Conducting review and assess how the enterprise data management platform will feed information to a variety of users and consumers, both internal to the company and external
Key success factors in this role are:
- Good communicational skills and customer service-oriented mindset
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and systematic way of working with ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand and capture E2E processes
- Will to work with diverse role setting including for example following areas: Requirements Analysis, Planning, Problem Solving, Data Modeling, Strategic Planning, Database Management, Analytical and statistical methods, Presenting Technical Information, Ad Hoc Reporting, Data Maintenance
- Knowledge of different data warehousing and reporting technologies. Previous experience on the following components is considered as a merit:
- MS SQL Server, Azure Data Lake, Power BI and tabular models, SSIS packages, Azure Databricks.
- Readiness to occasional travel in Nordic countries
- Excellent English language
- Fluency in Swedish, Finnish, or Norwegian is considered an advantage
What’s in it for you?
Great opportunity to join a growing and interesting Nordic based company and make an impact to your own success and professional development. You get to be part of innovatively oriented people.
The work starts in the fall/upon negotiation but since we start reading the applications immediately we wish you to apply as soon as possible.
We are happy to tell you more so please do not hesitate to contact us in Poolia IT.
020 729 0838
St1 Nordic Oy
St1 Nordic Oy is a Nordic energy Group whose vision is to be the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy. The Group researches and develops economically viable, environmentally sustainable energy solutions. St1 focuses on fuels marketing activities, oil refining and renewable energy solutions such as waste-based advanced ethanol fuels and industrial wind power. The Group has 1300 St1 and Shell branded retail stations in Finland, Sweden and Norway. Headquartered in Helsinki, St1 employs currently 770 people.
Go to the company website