Our growth continues and it’s time to strengthen our Process Development team. We are now looking for a Data Scientist who will help us to discover the information hidden in the vast amount of process data. Moreover, you will support us in making smarter decisions, optimizing and delivering even better processes and products.
As Data Scientist, you will work in close collaboration throughout the organization. You will provide support in various tasks, such as:
- Process development
- Technical investigations
- Algorithm development
- Statistical software tool development
- Management reviews, CPV & APR reporting e.g. KPI development and process monitoring
Suitable candidate has gained experience in various statistical methods e.g. basic statistics, regression and ANOVA (analysis of variance), quality tools, design of experiments, control charts and multivariate methods (heat maps, PCA). Furthermore, your previous experience in data analytics and algorithm development, statistical analysis software and business intelligence tools will help you to succeed. Being familiar with SQL databases and understanding life sciences and the GMP world and its quality systems are seen as advantage.
You could be the perfect fit if….
- You make rational decisions and produce feasible solutions based on the available analysed data
- You produce clear, prompt and logic documentation
- You work in a systematic and strategic manner in order to achieve objectives within given timelines
- You are good at building relations within the organization and you find it easy to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- You have good communication skills in English
- You have a degree or equivalent knowledge in data science, life or bioscience, computer science or other related professional area.
The position is permanent and we hope that you are able to join our team April-May 2021.
We offer you an active and lively work community with diverse staff. We provide you an extensive occupational health-care and we support your well-being by Epassi-account. Furthermore, we will support your personal development. FinVector is located in lively Kuopio, which was voted as the best town to live in Finland. In Kuopio, you get to enjoy cozy living environment, friendly atmosphere and clean nature.
Apply by 21st March!