Mash Group Oyj
Mash Group Plc is a rapidly growing international FinTech company. We combine customer oriented marketing, service design and fast tech development.
We are Mash family. We reach towards the skies with playful minds creating endless opportunities to thrive. Our core values lead our actions every day. We enjoy tough challenges. We work together. We trust and respect each other. We master complexity. We disrupt for our customers.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to work on interesting real-world practical problems that will have a direct and significant business impact.
As a Data Scientist, you will focus on developing, implementing and improving predictive models and algorithms and aligning those with business goals. You will interact with different stakeholders and evangelize data science applications in all activities of the company.
Your responsibilities include:
- Data gathering, analysis, visualization and storytelling, finding new innovative data sources
- Develop, implement and integrate models into existing process flows and production
- Communicate findings, methods and recommendations to key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Gain and develop a deep understanding of modelling techniques, algorithms, cutting edge data science methods and tools as well as the evolution of relevant credit markets and consumer behaviours
- Be accountable for all aspects of your work, from research and analysis to testing and deployment
What kind of competence are we looking for?
- A degree (M.Sc. or PhD) in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other similar quantitative field
- Deep theoretical and practical skill in data science and modelling tools and techniques
- Experience with SQL, R and/or Python
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Data engineering skills, ETL processes, data monitoring and data quality assurance
- Practical experience of big data technologies
- Experience of using BI tools, such as PowerBI
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Passion to develop a great product as part of an agile team
- Self-motivated, self-steering personality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer you?
- Independent and challenging role in rapidly growing international FinTech group
- Friendly team of top professionals sharing strong sense of community and common purpose
- Possibility to work with latest technologies and make an impact on the way of working
- Competitive salary, incentive package and benefits
- International working and business environment
- Opportunity to attend data science & analytics conferences
- Lots of company activities, team buildings and hang out with your colleagues after work
Interested? Send your application via the link latest June 3rd. We will go through the applications already during application period.
For more information, please contact Teija Seitola, Data Scientist, email@example.com.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1133487
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki