Data Quality Analyst
Interested in the Fintech space? We’re seeking a data savvy Data Quality Analyst with a strong nose for data and a strong will to change the world!
Nets Merchant Services is a leading payment solutions provider in Northern Europe. Our services include payment terminals, card acquiring and e-commerce and basically everything that has anything to do with international card acceptance.
Nets Group handle payment solutions, information services and digital security, with one of Europe’s most comprehensive and innovative product portfolios. Merchant Services serves more than 300 000 merchants and by signing an agreement the merchant can handle payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and UnionPay. Merchant Services has about 450 employees in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki. Learn more on www.nets.eu
Ready to join our growing Customer Intelligence and Campaign team?
This role is an opportunity to become acquainted with all aspects of Nets Merchant Services from the acquiring business to the terminal business. The Data Quality Analyst will report to the Head of Customer Intelligence and Campaigns in Oslo and support the team in identifying data inconsistencies and correcting data while suggesting how to potentially improve or enrich data. Although there will be focus on data quality and optimization there is an opportunity to work with commercial campaigns and to provide support to team of very strong Data Scientists and Business Analysts for other advanced projects. Aspiring Data Scientists should not hesitate to apply.
The payment industry is undergoing a lot of change and we are looking for the right candidate who likes complex intellectual challenges, coupled with real commercial application - if you’re an exceptional candidate, please apply.
Key reponsibilities and tasks
- Become knowledgeable and validate accuracy and integrity of all Merchant Services Source Systems in the Nordics
- Support data integrity through report generation and analysis from internal databases as required.
- Assist with conducting full lifecycle data analysis and evolve current analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Identify data quality issues and assist in development of continuous improvement initiatives through analytics and reporting.
- Conducting internal merchant research using SAP Business Objects, Excel, SQL and Hadoop
- Maintain MS SQL database on merchant records and optimize q uality through enrichment or extraction from other source systems
- Performing ongoing data quality review with various internal stakeholders
- Support internal department and projects for direct data requests
- Dealing with several stakeholders and interests
- And much more!
We’d Love It If You Can Tick Off All Of The Below
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other technical field
- Strong academic performance
- Highly computer literate, especially with respect to Excel and PowerPoint (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Experience with preparing insightful presentations and conveying complex issues in simple charts
- Keen interest in quantitative analysis with an eye towards using this for practical purposes
- Possess a high attention to detail and produce zero defect analysis
- Strong command of English: both verbal and written; Other Nordic language is a plus
- Knowledge and/or experience with Master data management processes and principles
- Proficient use of SQL, HIVE, Hadoop, Excel, PowerPoint, ThinkCell, SPSS, SAS or SAP CRM tool is an advantage
Preferred personal qualities
- We are excited about people who are:
- Outspoken, and not afraid to go against the crowd
- Team players above all, but also able and willing to work independently
- Curious by nature and tireless in exploring all options to create zero defect analysis, that you present as actionable decision proposals
- Excited and energetic and who actively engage with colleagues and are equally at ease on all levels of the organization from the boardroom to the mail room
- Crazy about creating results for Nets Merchants Services
- Proactive, results-oriented and structured in your approach
- Able to joggle many tasks of different complexity, duration and urgency
- Madly in love with making things happen
- Persistent, focused, analytical and responsible
We can offer
- We’ll offer you a dynamic and exciting professional environment with great opportunities for professional and personal development.
- The role is a full-time position and may be based in Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen or Helsinki depending on where the best candidate for the position is based.
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth and development
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognised by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterised by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture and the social arena
The Customer Intelligence and Campaign team is a Nordic team with head of the department based in Oslo. You can be located in our Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen or Helsinki office.
We want you to be on board as soon as possible, but we'll wait for the right candidate. Please apply as soon as possible, we'll review applications throughout the process. Final application deadline is the 31st of January.
Questions? Please contact recruiting manager Ricardo Gonzales at M: +47 90 40 89 37.