Want to join forces with us in building the most customer-centric energy company in the market and bringing the possibilities of a new energy era accessible to all?
We at Helen are developing a smarter, carbon-neutral energy system that enables everyone to produce, use and save energy with respect for the environment. In addition to heat, cooling and electricity, we offer solutions for renewable energy, smart buildings and electric cars & transport. Innovation is part of our DNA and our heart is set on making our customers’ everyday lives easier and hassle-free. Let’s join forces to capture future possibilities today!
To achieve our ambitious goals and serve our customers even better we are looking for a dynamic Data Protection Officer to join our legal team. This is a permanent full-time position in Sähkötalo, Kamppi. The starting date is negotiable.
The position will include:
- Acting as the key point of contact for the organization on data privacy matters
- Providing advice and recommendations regarding the interpretation or application of the data protection rules
- Monitoring and providing advice regarding DPIA and associated process
- Drafting and reviewing the Data Processing Agreements and other contractual clauses and support procurement professionals in contract negotiations
- Ensuring that our marketing and user consent practices comply with the GDPR
- Assisting with the execution of our clients’ rights requests
- Developing, implementing and maintaining privacy steering documents, processes and guidelines
- Consulting digital development and data projects
- Developing a data privacy culture through the management of training and awareness activities
Ideally, you have previous roles as a Data Protection Officer and one or more data protection qualifications such as CIPP/E. You can demonstrate a solid knowledge of GDPR, privacy principles and applicable laws. A good understanding of how the IT landscape affects data privacy compliance is an asset. You are fluent in Finnish, your collaboration and organizational skills are excellent, and you have a proactive attitude. You care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do. You must be comfortable balancing legal risks and business strategy in a changing and dynamic environment.
We offer you an independent role with colleagues who are ready to support you with their combined expertise. You can expect a broad range of development opportunities enabling personal and professional growth in this attractive position. We have competitive compensation including employee benefits such as lunch and wellbeing, flexible remote work, and extensive leisure insurance.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask more about this role or working at Helen from your future team leader Jaana Eklund tel. +358 400 499 444, email email@example.com. You may call Jaana on Fri 3rd of Sep at 10am-11am or Thu 8th of Sep at 1pm-2pm.
Do you feel electricity in the air? Please leave us your CV and cover letter via our recruitment system (helen.fi/rekry) and apply latest 17th September 2021.
Let’s join forces!