Come and join our a+ team! At Accountor Finago we are forerunners for the future. Development, curiosity and growth give us purpose – we really have the ambition to be one step ahead. Here, new ideas are boosted with an open-minded attitude and flexibility - we are an a+ place to work!
Data Protection Manager
Do you want to help us safeguarding data?
What you will be doing
Your focus is on operational data protection management and you have fairly independent area of responsibilities regarding the SME business unit. Your daily routines with data protection include
- collaborating with businesses and helping them in practice with data protection
- conducting annual tasks and developing new processes
- implementing data protection practices
- ensuring data protection compliance and accountability in Accountor Finago
- collaborating with group data protection officer and other data protection managers.
You will also coordinate, monitor and support the other SME business unit companies to maintain and continuously improve their data protection practices. In addition, you help with answering questions and requests of our customers.
You will join our Governance, Risk & Compliance team in Business Operations function, which supports our SME business unit by boosting the development and integration of processes and systems plus overall operational excellence. You work in close cooperation with all our SME business unit companies, Accountor Finago, Apix Messaging, Ecom, eTasku and Isolta as well as Accountor Group. Together we thrive on developing the best financial management software.
With these strengths you are one step ahead
You have 1-3 years of experience working with data protection, preferably operational experience in implementing or managing a data protection program. You have basic understanding of IT infrastructure and technologies. Your approach is risk-oriented and you also understand and listen the needs of different stakeholders when planning possible projects and improvements.
You are fluent in Finnish and English.
Experience with one or more of the following is an advantage
- Ability to explain compliance requirements in understandable way to stakeholders
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CIPM, CIPP/E, CIPT, CISM)
- In-depth knowledge of data protection requirements
- Knowledge of technologies or information security practices that support data protection
- Understanding of software industry
Why join us
- You won’t be alone: having a team of business operations professionals around you for ideas and feedback – not to mention the rest of our data protection organization and information security organization.
- We have great people here: a truly international group of professionals making top-quality work together
- Relaxed and trusting atmosphere, both at the office as well as working remotely
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
- We offer a substantial set of benefits:
- Competitive salary and a bonus program
- Your manager is there to support you
- Yearly budget for professional development
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Extensive occupational health services
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Employee-hosted recreational clubs – also virtually
Take advantage of this opportunity and join our team to make a difference!
For further questions, please contact our Governance, Risk & Compliance Team Lead Kasper Räsänen 045 118 1018 on Thu 14.10. 14:00-15:00, Tue 19.10. 10:00-11:00 or by email kasper.rasanen(at)finago.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and your skills, so please provide your application with a salary request by Sun 24.10.2021. We will be going through applications and calling for interviews during application period.
About the company
Accountor Finago (https://finago.com/fi/) is the manufacturer of the leading financial management software products in Finland and a part of Accountor Group’s SME software business. The software products are used by over 2,500 accounting offices and we serve over 120,000 companies in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Accountor (https://www.accountor.com/fi/finland) specializes in software solutions and outsourcing services for financial and HR services. The group employs about 2,350 experts in seven countries. Our mission is to help our customers use the possibilities of modern technology and digitalization in their everyday work. The group’s headquarters is in Espoo, Finland. In addition to Finland, we operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Russia and Ukraine. The turnover of the Accountor Group was 245 M€ in 2019.
You can read more about our supportive, trusting and friendly atmosphere here on our social media pages or behind #accountorteam.