Data Modelling Specialist, Konecranes, Hyvinkää
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 27.12.2021
We are looking for a Data Modelling Specialist for our client Konecranes, for a six-month assignment in business-oriented data modelling. In this role, you will work closely with your partner and internal stakeholders. If you are precise, systematic, and have an interest in different systems, this position may be for you!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you will have the opportunity to discuss extensively with business stakeholders and gain valuable work experience in the world of business-driven information modelling. You will increase your insight into the processes and operations of a global company while learning new things about gathering information and processing it into a format that serves everyone.
You are offered
* An excellent opportunity to gain experience in data processing and data modelling
* An opportunity to get to know the activities of a global company
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESAs a Data Modelling Specialist, you discuss with internal stakeholders, gather information, and build and supplement the data model based on the data collected. Your partner will help and support you, otherwise, you will work independently in your area of responsibility.
* Business-driven data modelling and documentation
* Internal stakeholder cooperation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelors degree or higher in a relevant field of engineering or business
* Experience in modelling and defining information, for example through internship or summer job
* Good IT skills and interest in systems
* Ability to communicate with business stakeholders
* Fluent in English both written and spoken
* Great ability to work with others
Experience with modelling tools (e.g., QPR, ARIS, ER Studio) and proficiency in Finnish are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Start: January 2022
* Work extent: Full-time, 6 months
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.