Data migration lead (europe-based)
As Nets has a strong pipeline of customer migration projects, we are looking for a strong Data Migration lead, who knows what it takes to lead a team contributing to migrating large amounts of data in a timely and secure manner.
The perfect match for us will be a migration expert with a strong background doing large migrations, preferably in the finance industry with specific experience in WAY4 migrations being a huge plus. You will spearhead the technical and functional migration-related activities towards the customer and program, thus coordinating all related activities and deliverables will be part of your day to day work.
You will be leading the data migration delivery team to perform the technical and functional migration-related activities towards the customer and program.
This role can be based out of any of our offices in Europe - if you are our talented migration lead and want to relocate to one of our locations, we support you.
Are you the person who will leave your mark in executing to the important programs and customer projects?
Your key responsibilities will be:
Leading the technical delivery of migration projects by:
- Gathering migration requirements from the required parties and ensuring the implementation of those requirements
- Being closely involved and familiar with client’s migration related extract data
- Working with the migration project stream leads and other relevant stakeholders to create, develop, and deliver on all phases of migration projects
- Leading ETL migration testing cycles for your assigned projects
- Migrating the data in all project phases from test all the way through to the GoLive phase
- Creation of technical documentation for your projects
- Implementation and development of the transformation and filtering rules on data extracts
- Working closely with counterparts in both Nets and client organizations to progress and create the migration solution and resolve issues
- Defining the migration requirements for other team members
- Maintaining migration environments
- Defining reconciliation and reporting requirements
- Defining data quality rules
- Defining and implementing data masking rules
- Developing, testing, and verifying the data migration storybook
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes our personalities instead of just a person.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- At least 5 years of migration experience
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the data migration cycle
- Troubleshooting skills (determining the root cause of issues, qualifying and validating information, resolving scheduling conflicts).
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages beneficial
If you have skills and experience in the following areas it would be highly desirable:
- Experience with SAFe methodology
- Previous experience in customer service and/or a corporate environment
- An understanding of software development processes
- Prior experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Finance industry experience, WAY4 experience a huge plus
Apply now to power your career
Please apply with your CV as soon as possible. Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Head of Engineers & Sourcing (weekdays between 8-10), Sanni Seitsamo-Räsänen, +358 50 4657 680
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.