We are looking for a Data Key User to join our clients Material Master Data Management team in the KONE Global Spares Supply Unit. The assignment starts quickly and lasts at least a year.
As a Data Key User you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and administration of master data in global or other local IT systems for material domain. You have overall good understanding of data flow, impact, need, usage within KONE. You have total overview of material data usage within your scope with excellent material and technical knowledge, understanding of all aspects of material master data management in the context of product lifecycle management.
Contract of employment will be with Adecco.
Your main tasks will include
- Ensure data is entered correctly, according to the system specifications and on a timely basis
- Support Unit Data Manager to facilitate unit data quality improvements
- Initiate creation, maintain and administrate material master data records within material lifecycle
- Collaborate with different stakeholders e.g. relevant global teams, local teams f.e. finance, sourcing, logistics and end users to ensure correct data is available in the systems in a timely manner
To be successful in this role, you should have
- Some technical knowledge for material (product, spare parts)
- Data literacy, attention to detail, data collection and organizing skills
- Experience in master data management or equivalent education
- Good understanding of systems and tools (preferably SAP) especially tools used in material master data management in PLM
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to collaborate with different types of people from different departments
- Excellent communication skills both in Finnish and in English. Chinese is an asset
We offer you strong support in your personal and professional growth in a truly global business environment. We believe in inspiring, engaging and developing our people. If you are interested in this position, please send your application at www.adecco.fi with CV and salary expectations by 11.12.2022. For more information please contact Sari Lehtonen, email@example.com