Data Integration Consultants
Job Number: 00508701
Make a difference
Make adifference your way
Work whereyou’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured andcultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolestprojects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning andgrowing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference inthe world.
Whateveryou're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture.Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or abusiness problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cuttingedge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help youexplore and grow them further.
Accenture’s Analytics practice is looking for Data Integration Consultants
Accenture’s Analytics practice is looking for Data Integration Consultants to join our team of open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people. In Accenture Analytics, we turn data into actionable insights in the new digitalized world.
As part of Accenture’s global team, you will have the opportunity to work with likeminded and inspiring colleagues with the latest technologies. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver high-performing results.
As a Data Integration Consultant, you will be working in challenging enterprise wide projects for our clients. You will be responsible on the analysis, design, development and deployment of solutions which enable them to utilize data from disperse sources in well-structured and meaningful way therefore helping them in their digital journey.
As a Data Integration Consultant, your key responsibilities may include:
- Business requirements analysis and Analytics solution design
- Data and information strategy definition as part of overall enterprise architecture strategy
- Development, testing and deployment integration solutions, expert or team lead
- Participating in program-wide technology capacity planning, deployment, troubleshooting, and performance tuning activities
- Learning and adopting Accenture's Analytics approaches, methodologies and assets
- Working in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of experts and delivery centers
You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in technology, mathematics, economics or other relevant field
- Work experience from data warehousing, data modeling and ETL
- Good technical skills in any of market leading software platforms, examples including: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Talend, Informatica, IBM Infosphere and Oracle.
- Experience from working in project teams and applying delivery methodologies
- Preferably consulting delivery experience from client projects
- Strong interest in growing your own technology, industry, management, leadership and sales skills
- Flexibility to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Finnish
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing –program is one of our key tools for that.
Accenture welc applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application as well as your transcript of records and salary request in English. We look forward to meet you!