TietoEVRY is a leading digital services and software company creating digital advantage for businesses and society. We serve thousands of enterprises and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. By joining our exciting journey you get to help businesses and societies meet their full potential – while you are also reaching yours! We help to develop the Nordic society and lift businesses on another level by using technology and data to achieve incredible opportunities: from urbanization to traffic and climate change to resource scarcity.
We are searching for Data Engineer(s) for development of cloud data platform solutions. Your task with us includes design and development of data pipelines and advanced analytics solutions. Your responsibilities include data engineer role for selected solution development activities and customer deliveries.
We expect you to have proven skills in working with data-driven solutions and passion to continuously learn new things and aim higher.
You may be an experienced person working already in a lead or senior role or you could be a young professional who though has gained experience from the first real life projects already.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Experience in working with cloud environments, preferably Azure
- Hands-on experience in working with big data integration and processing tools such as Azure Data Factory, Databricks and Spark
- Hands-on experience in working with Data Lakes and Data Warehouses
- Familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity with some programming languages such as Python or Java
- CI/CD experience including use of Git, Jenkins and Azure DevOps or other similar CI/CD tools
- Understanding of Data Vault and data modelling is a plus
We also highly appreciate your proficiency to work in both Finnish and English languages, though Finnish is not mandatory
We offer you
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Being part of this team, we guarantee that you keep developing professionally and that you stay in the frontline of data business.
- MEANINGFUL PROJECTS: Our projects make an impact. We are helping the biggest companies in Finland to become data-driven and you will have a close look on certain areas of market development
- HARDCORE PROS: We can proudly say that we have succeeded in building a team of outstanding professionals whose core competencies support each other.
- FLEXIBILITY: We offer the flexibility to organise your work the way it suits you the best.
Join us and make your mark!
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application as soon as possible, we will evaluate candidates continuously.
For additional information please contact Maarit Paananen, Head of BI & Analytics, Finland. +358405420059 firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that you deal with us almost every day?
When you withdraw money at an ATM, when you buy a train ticket online, make mobile payments or when you receive a digital message that it is time to pick up a package you have ordered. The team behind the scenes for these solutions is a large group of strategists, coders, architects, analysts, industry experts and future enthusiasts making an impact on people’s day to day life. Come join us!