Are you ready to hop into a new Finance operating model supporting Neste's Faster, Bolder and Together strategy?
We are looking for a
to join our Finance Development team in Espoo, Finland.
Your part in Neste journey
It's great time to join us!
The Neste Finance organization is undergoing a transformation. Our target is to build a future oriented finance function that will do its best in boosting the development and take advantage of technological advancements. We will build a robust and scalable way of working that will truly allow Neste Finance to lie on the pulse of the business.
In your role, you will
- Use appropriate designing methods when implementing technical solutions with data from source-to-target (incl. data pipeline (CI/CD), data modeling, building automation in cloud data warehousing, reporting, etc.)
- Handle data fluidly (transfer, parse, store, and edit) and build pipelines, deep understanging of SQL
- Have a developer mindset
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain models, which include identification of attributes and KPI's, data transformation, temporal layout, and exploratory data analysis
- Collaborate with business to review data souces, data inconsistencies, data models and business logic for initiating data discovery
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provides insights to the organization
You will work closely with Neste Finance teams, group reporting & analytics and IT to identify old and new data related needs and analytics solutions. The working location will be in Espoo, Finland.
The Finance Data & Analytics team is one of four sub-teams under the Neste Finance Development organization
- Finance Transformation - Driving finance process development with an end-to-end mindset and managing finance development portfolio as well as specific development projects
- Finance Data & Analytics - Driving data and analytics development in the finance area
- Finance Automation - Driving RPA roll-out in the area of finance throught the Finance Hub as a part of Neste RPA network
- Finance Leads in ERP projects - Finance Leads coordinating Finance stakeholders in on-going ERP projects
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skill and background is
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in e.g. engineering, computer science, business
• Good and familiar skill set of following: SQL is "lingua franca", data modeling (i.e. dimensional and Data Vault 2.0), data warehousing, Azure cloud tools and capable of building ELT pipelines
• Good knowledge of programming language - preferably in Python
• Experienced in cloud service architectures (Azure)
• Experience in report development
• We will appreciate if you are familiar with software development practices (i.e. building cloud-based CI/CD pipelines, versioning, monitoring, and orchestration)
We also value
• A strong hunger to work with complex iniatives and drive these forwards with a high level of independence
• Courage to challenge and scrutinize the development iniatives to ensure clear value add of all efforts
• The ability to grasp complex problems from multiple viewpoints, looking at things from diffenrent stakeholders' perspective
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Janne Nikkola, Finance Data & Analytics Lead, +358 40 338 0328 on Wednesday 15.9. during 10:15-11:15, on Monday 20.9. during 15:00-16:00 or on Friday 24.9. during 9:15-10:15.
Please submit your application by September 30th, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com