Cybercom Finland Oy
We at Cybercom have the top class knowledge and expertise in Cloud Services, Data Science, Software Development, Innovation, Service Design and Enterprise Architecture. On top of this knowledge we are growing our Data Driven Services -team by recruiting Data Engineers to join our Maker team.
Data Driven Services work as an umbrella bringing together the data related work we do here at Cybercom. Cybercom’s Data Driven Services team helps our customers to harness the power of data to support and develop business.
As an experienced Data Engineer in our team, you are the one to discover opportunities for data acquisition, enabling it as well as making the further usage of data smooth and efficient.
Your tasks as Data Engineer will consists of for instance
- Building infrastructure to support efficient data operations
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition
- Develop processes for data modeling, mining and production
- System integration
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Structuring raw, unprocessed data for further digestion
- Optimize performance of the data pipelines
We hope that your toolbox includes some of the following skills. Not necessarily all but if you are familiar with few of them, you might be the kind of Maker we are looking for.
- Data pipelines
- Data quality, security and privacy
- Data architecture
- Data storage (warehouse, lakes etc.)
- Database design
- Data governance
- Preferably you know also cloud technologies (AWS/Azure) and programming languages such as Python or Java can be found from your stack.
- Communication skills in both English and Finnish
Other buzzwords related to your role as Data Engineer: SQL, MongoDB, Snowflake, Databricks, ELT, Spark, Storm, Neo4j, Hadoop, Big Data, System Engineering.
In case you recognized this could be your opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply - let us hear about you and send your application through our career site! In case you come up with any questions regarding the role or working at Cybercom, you can contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Topias Niinivaara, his contact information can be found from our career site.
We hope to hear from you soon!
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1401713
- Tehtäväalue: IT/tietoliikenne, Konsultointi/valmennus, Tekniikka
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki
- Lisätietoja antaa: Topias Niinivaara, Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com / +358 50 3597727