Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 3.12.2019
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Engineer to work as a part of the international Data Analytics and Business Intelligence team at Amer Sports. As a Data Engineer, you will be a key player to build and maintain analytics platform to serve the needs of Amer Sports globally using technology, process and people best practices to help adoption of a data-driven culture.
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* An interesting role in a sporting goods industry
* Career progression opportunities
* The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
* A friendly and vibrant working environment in a and international team dynamic
JOB DUTIESWe are looking for someone to help design and implement technical solutions, that includes data modelling and integration, data storage, and cloud-based data pipelines.
With your knowledge and insight, you support the business development and the development of our own working methods. You are expected to take ownership and be willing and capable of growing above what you are now. We hope that you are in excited in learning the new and reaching out for help when needed. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team with data analysts, business experts and other data engineers.
For up to 30% of your work time support with following tasks:
* Taking over 2nd/3rd level support
WE ARE LOOKING FORWe appreciate that your expertise includes, for example, data modeling, data warehousing, databases (SQL / NoSQL) and ETL / ELT. Amer Sports current stack includes Snowflake DW, Dell Boomi, Airflow, Solita Agile Data Engine and Data Vault models. You will be able to process data seamlessly (parsing, transfer, storage, editing) and build data pipes in any programming language such as Python, R, C#, Java.
* Suitable degree
* You are familiar with software development practices such as version control and CI / CD
* Creation of documentation material for internal use
* Strong strategic, quantitative & problem-solving skills
* Teamwork skills
* Knowledge of Python, R, C#, Java
* Fluent English skills (both oral and written)
As a person you are:
* Analytical thinker and problem solver
* Able to resolve complex problems independently
* Start: January 2020
* Work extent: Fulltime, recruitment
* Location: Vantaa, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Amer Sports that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase