Data Development Specialist
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 7.3.2019
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
We are looking for Data Development Specialist to join Vaisala factory. In this role you will develop and maintain customized data tools in order to improve fluent and efficient process and data flow. You will be a member of a small Development team. Your will work both independently as well as with a team and internal customers. Your internal customers are Demand and Supply Chain Management (Planning, Purchasing, Logistics, Sales & Operations Planning). You will support their operative and development needs by giving them visibility to customized data.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing and maintaining customized data tools to improve daily efficiency and operational fluency.
- Generating customized and scheduled data reports. Using for example SQL to access ERP data.
- Operating current data tools to support operational processes, for example Excel VBA based tools.
- Using RPA Robotic Process Automation to minimize repetitive and time-consuming data process steps.
- Participating in development projects, leading smaller development tasks
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Experience of visualizing /presenting information to end users with tools like Excel VBA, Business intelligence solutions.
- Experience of making SQL queries
- Experience in Supply Chain Management functionalities in ERP systems is considered a plus
- Experience of RPA is a plus.
- Problem solving skills, ability to innovate and find answers
- Team work skills
- Customer focus and result orientation
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- You have an applicable technical education, B.Sc. or higher preferred.
You can be a recent graduate who is eager to learn, or you can have few years of experience in a similar position.
In this position you will have an interestingly broad responsibility area and you will have a chance to affect your own work. Our main manufacturing site is in the same building and it’s motivating to see the results of your work in operations. This position is about inventing and continuous development.
Interested? Send in your application including resume, cover letter and salary expectation by March 18, 2019.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Senior Development Manager Marika Kemppainen (tel +358 50 5511 741) on Friday, March 1 or on Tuesday March 5.