Data, BI&AI ManagerIntrum Oy
IT Services and Data are two very important factors for Intrum’s business and success. Digitalization has high priority in our strategy and we are investing heavily in our IT Services and Data Analytics. We are striving to continuously develop our organization as well as different IT and analytical services.
We have the most extensive data in Finland related to credit management and payment behavior. Thus, we are now looking for a Data, BI&AI Manager.
What would you be doing?
In this role, your responsibilities will be running our Data Management function. As part of running the Data Management function, you will also have a small team to manage. Together with your team and service providers, you will provide Data Management, Analytics and related IT services to the whole organization based on different needs; locally and globally.
Together with your team you will find new ways to enrich and utilize our data, improve current services and create new services based on our unique information.
To be successful in the role you need:
- A business oriented mindset.
- Capability to understand the relationship between Business Processes, IT systems, databases and Data, with the ability to describe these and find suitable ways to provide data services.
- Solid understanding and development experience regards to the whole data/BI pipeline.
- Understanding of underlying data models and IT Architectures, capability to plan/design these and coordinate development.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in English and Finnish (Company language is Finnish. However, you do not need to be a native speaker).
- Self-driven, dynamic with desire to learn and develop new things.
- Good organizational and managerial skills.
What do we offer?
We work in a relaxed, professional environment where we help each other and develop ourselves and our business. We are encouraged to face challenges head on and always keep our promises. The best colleagues and good fringe benefits ensure that you’ll enjoy working at Intrum. Our modern and comfortable premises are located in Herttoniemi; we work with a hybrid model which means that you can also work partially from home.
Further information : IT Director Timo Vaajoensuu (firstname.lastname@example.org), tel: 040 5430410
If you are interested, please apply with your salary request by 25.9.2022. However, don’t wait too long, we will start the hiring process during the application period.