Data and Analytics SpecialistVeikkaus
Fennica Gaming is a new company with a long history. It’s established and fully owned by Finnish National Lottery Veikkaus, that is a respected gaming operator with 8 decades of successful service. Fennica Gaming is a B2B company focusing on international offering of real money gaming solutions and services. Our journey started by providing our eInstant game portfolio including gaming engine in a GaaS model to nationally licensed operators.
We believe that the success starts with our commitment to the players as contented players keep our customers ahead of the game. We know how to provide entertaining and rewarding game experiences in a safe responsible setting. We believe that success is built by putting the players first.
Data and Analytics Specialist
We at Fennica Gaming are looking for a Data and Analytics Specialist for full-time employment.
The Ecosystem & Platform team at Fennica Gaming is a dynamic and fast-paced group responsible for building and managing essential partner networks and ecosystems, outsourced game development capabilities, development of Fennica Gaming’s data and analytics services, and ecosystem services. Our team is focused on delivering high-quality products and services that drive growth and success for Fennica Gaming and our customers. As a Data and Analytics Specialist within the Ecosystem & Platform team, you will play a key role in developing and managing Fennica Gaming’s data and analytics services and entities that lead to drive data-driven decision making and insights for the company. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that is at the forefront of innovation and technology within the gambling industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage Fennica Gaming's data and analytics services and entities
- Provide technical direction for Fennica Gaming's Data and Analytics development according to the Data and Analytics vision
- Act as a contact point between Fennica Gaming and Veikkaus TECH teams (Data and Analytics, and Data Platform)
- Build and maintain capabilities and tools for internal and B2B customer reporting
- Experience in data and analytics, including data modeling, data warehousing, and data visualization
- Experience with SQL, Python, R, and other data analysis tools
- Ability to visualize and plan large entities
- Good coordination, communication, and interaction skills in English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or related field, or otherwise acquired appropriate competence and experience on the related fields.
These things are considered as advantages:
- Interest in games, game technologies and data driven game development
- Understanding of the gambling or gaming industry and its unique data and analytics requirements
- Strong project management skills and experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience with cloud-based data platforms, specifically AWS or GCP
- Understanding of data governance and data privacy regulations
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Power BI
- Benefits of a large company with advantages of a smaller firm
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for growth and development within the company
- Relaxed atmosphere and awesome co-workers
- Exceptionally large slate of benefits including support for sports & cultural activities, health and dental plans, gym, breakfast at the office free of charge and nearly endless amount of coffee and fruits offered daily!
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for data and analytics, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
This position is located in Finland. We have modern and agile remote working methods in use and flexible on-site working spaces at the office in Pohjois-Haaga.
Please send your application with CV and salary request included latest 26.03.2023. We are waiting to hear from you soonest possible. The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
For any inquiries about the position don't hesitate to contact Luai Mahjneh via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +358456787123.
Veikkaus creates joy through games. We provide great experiences and top-notch games, but not at any cost. We foster the joy of gaming and make sure that Finns play with moderation, enjoying our games. Almost all adult Finns have tried our games and we have two million Loyal Customers. We are involved in Finnish life in many ways. We are ca. 1,600 Veikkaus employees, working at nearly a hundred locations all over Finland. Our games are sold at thousands of points of sales and they are also available for safe online gaming at veikkaus.fi and in the Veikkaus application.