Data Analytics Specialist
Schibsted Marketplaces Finland
Data Analytics Specialist
Hello you multitalented person!
We are now looking for a Data Analytics Specialist to join our Product team!
We are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic person to join Schibsted Marketplaces Finland where our most known brands are Tori.fi and Oikotie. This is a full time job in the city centre of Helsinki.
We are offering an interesting and challenging job in an energetic and awesome team, where you can learn something new every day!
As Data Analytics Specialist your main duty is to work in close co-operation with Product Managers and developers to suggest & oversee improvements in product tracking and analytics. You will also help product teams to define their KPIs and to understand how to track them. This includes visualising data into dashboards and analysing it for product teams and other stakeholders. Your input is also needed to develop our product tracking & data infrastructure and data flow. Your daily toolstack would consist of web and product analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Amplitude, AT Internet), tag management systems (Tealium, Google Tag Manager), JIRA, Confluence, data visualisation tool Tableau, relational databases and Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
You have good written and spoken communication skills in English and you enjoy working with different people & teams. This role will be perfect for you, if your mindset is analytical & problem-solving and you are able to focus on details.
In addition to these, we appreciate a proactive work style and eagerness to take initiative and develop our common way of working as well!
Your main responsibilities as Data Analytics Specialist:
- Work in co-operation with Product Managers and developers suggesting and overseeing improvements in product tracking and analytics.
- Help product teams defining KPIs and how to track them
- Visualise and analyse data for product teams and other stakeholders
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- Knowledge of SQL and understanding databases
- Knowledge in data visualisation / BI tools (ie. Tableau or equivalent)
- Knowledge in web and/or product analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel etc.)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proficient written and spoken English
- Analytical mindset and the ability to focus in details
- Proactive problem solving attitude and you thrive under pressure
These are seen as a strong pluses:
- Knowledge in tag management systems and how they work (Tealium, Google Tag Manager)
- Knowledge of JS/Python/R related to data analysis and product analytics
- Understanding of ETL pipelines and data warehouses
Got your attention? Contact us now!
If you feel that we could offer you the workplace and the role in which you could share your knowledge and expertise, learn, work hard, get inspired, be yourself and feel good, let us know!
We would be happy to receive your application and CV as soon as possible and on October 5th at the latest. We will start to go through the applications right away, so apply now!
If you have any questions at all, please be in touch!
Henri Keskitalo (Head of Analytics) firstname.lastname@example.org
Elisa Ryynänen (People & Culture Specialist) email@example.com