Data & Analytics (BI) Solution Designer
Metsä Group Others
We are looking for a
to join us in Group ICT.
What to expect in Metsä
We are looking for a service-oriented ICT professional to join us in Group ICT Application Services Unit as a Solution Designer for data & analytics solutions. Solution Designer is responsible for BI solution development and advanced application support. You are a business orientated team player with passion to turn data into insight to enhance decision making capabilities. Key to this role is the ability to extract data from multiple sources and systems, and synthesize the results into actionable BI solutions for business use. You are a passionate problem solver who thinks outside the box. Prioritizing work and being proactive will help to succeed in this role. Development oriented working environment will be inspirational for a creative person.
- Translate business requirements into actionable technical specifications.
- Analyze data from varying sources.
- Design data architecture, data flows, data feeds and extracts.
- Create new reports and visualizations and maintain existing solutions.
- Test implemented changes.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide knowledge transfer to ICT support functions.
Application support and maintenance:
- Identify and resolve complex technical problems.
- Execute application maintenance.
What are we looking for?
In order to succeed you need:
- BBA or M.Sc degree in information technology. Several year hands-on development experience in analytics (BI) solutions such as SAP BI, Microsoft BI (SQL, PowerBI), Azure data & analytics services, and experience in implementing modern data architectures.
- Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of business metrics and quantifiable track record of delivering business insights.
- Strong understanding of data architecture, data warehouse design, and utilizing multiple types of data sources.
- Good understanding of ITIL framework and project/release way of working.
- Vendor management skills in multi vendor and international environment.
- Fluent Finnish (written and spoken) and English languages, other languages are considered as an asset.
Can you imagine yourself having a career at Metsä? Find out!
Marika Mattelmäki is happy to tell you more about your future role and our expectations for a new teammate: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sustainable development, digitalisation and the growing demand for renewable materials have revolutionized the forest sector. We believe in the creativity of everyday life, challenging old ways of working and thinking beyond traditional boundaries.
In Group ICT we offer an International and inspiring working environment, challenging tasks and good personal development opportunities. We have a good working atmosphere and reliable support from colleagues in Group ICT and businesses.
How does the process continue?
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 31.1.2020. We wish you luck!