Data Analyst/Data Engineer, Etlia Oy, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 1.11.2021
We are looking for a Data Analyst/Data Engineer for Etlia to work in diverse projects with analytics technologies. If you are willing to take the next step in your career, read further and apply soon, and we will contact you and tell you more!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this position you are going to work in various data analytics projects for Etlias clients, within Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing. Etlia works in several different industries which is why you can get involved in diverse projects. A typical project could be, for example, a data warehouse reporting project where you retrieve information from a customers ERP into a DW built in Azure and then PowerBI reporting is built on top. The technologies used in projects vary, but this could be one typical project in this position. In this role you are going to work in a small and cohesive team of 6 other consultants, and most of the time you're going to work with clients and/or other Etlia's consultants.
You are offered
* Nice co-workers and a supportive team
* Flexible work and the freedom to influence your own work
* Interesting and challenging projects, and your colleagues help and support - this position is a great opportunity to grow and develop your skills! Etlia invests in a culture of knowledge sharing and training
* A possibility to work in a nice office in a great location in Keilaniemi, or remotely - which one you prefer!
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Business Intelligence projects
* Data Warehousing projects (Cloud Data Warehousing, Legacy migrations, Data Modelling (e.g. Data Vault), Logical Data Warehouse)
* Depending on your skills and experience: the whole cycle of the projects, including definition, implementation, testing, and release
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Previous experience on data analysis
* Knowledge of some of the technologies used in Reporting and Visualization: Power BI, Tableau, QlikView or Qlik Sense
* Knowledge of some of the technologies used in Cloud analytics: AWS, Azure, Snowflake, and/or Google Cloud Platform
* Fluent English skills (Finnish skills are seen as an advantage)
As a person you are:
* Take initiative
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: 12 months (possibility to extend)
* Location: Espoo, Keilaniemi / remote
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Etlia Oy that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.