- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 3.8.2022
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
The GlucoModicum team consists of over 30 personnel, many of whom are international. The team includes PhD, Masters, and bachelor's level analytical chemists, physicists, biophysicists, bioinformaticians, laboratory personnel, software engineers, an electronics team, a quality assurance (QARA) team, HR/administrative personnel, medical doctors, and nurses.
Our data team consists of two senior data scientists with Physics backgrounds. As the GlucoModicum team and operations grow, we are applying more emphasis to data analytics and expanding the team accordingly.
In GlucoModicum, you will be part of a diverse and multidisciplinary team with backgrounds in top universities from around the world. You will be constantly challenged to increase your skills and knowledge, be creative, and to apply scientific rigor to solve real-world, practical problems. Developing novel high-tech solutions that can vastly improve people's lives is not simple, it takes talent, hard work, and effective collaboration. GlucoModicum offers a unique opportunity to exploit your talent and state-of-the-art tools to make a strong impact.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are now looking for a Data Analyst. Experience with raw laboratory physics, chemistry, or similar data at an advanced bachelors level is essential. We expect some learning curve as you become familiar with our R&D process and data products. The GlucoModicum team is eager to guide and support you during this process. Once you are trained, the position will include a mix of independent and collaborative work.
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in data analytics, medical devices, physics, chemistry, or similar disciplines
· Proficiency in statistical analysis, and communicating results
· Expertise in data analyses and data processing in Python (e.g. Scipy, Pandas, StatsModels)
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
· Ability to work with raw experimental data and meaningfully combine multiple types of data from a single experiment a strong advantage. (For example, combining a variety of physical quantities measured using multiple devices.)
· Ability to work with raw .csv and .xlsx files (including some with manual entries) essential.
· SQL experience advantageous
· Experience working with Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms advantageous
· Experience with version control (e.g. git) advantageous
· Experience or familiarity with analytical chemistry, medical device R&D, instrumentation, or clinical trials advantageous but less essential than core data analysis skills
GlucoModicum facilities in Helsinki, Finland.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV and a cover letter in PDF format through Oikotie or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 27.9.2022 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit lähettää sähköpostilla. Katso tiedot "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.