We are looking for
to join YIT Group IT in Helsinki.
In this role you act as a trusted partner of Business and IT colleagues within data analytics related topics. You understand the fundamentals of the core business and translate business requirements into non-technical, datalytical terms. As a data analyst you contribute in developing and maintaining the analytics governance model. You understand and manage large data sets and relational databases.
In addition, your role will include following tasks:
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security and metadata
- Manage users and user roles
- Train the end users on new reports and dashboards
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Support in Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets
We expect you to have
- suitable university degree,
- knowledge of statistical analysis methods, and
- competence in visual analysis and reporting with modern BI tools (Tableau, PowerBI).
- Knowledge of agile methods and experience of SAFE and SCRUM methodologies are considered as a benefit.
You are a team player and communicate fluently in Finnish and English. You are capable to facilitate workshops and present the results for big audiences.
For more information, please contact Heikki Sulonen, p. +358 50 543 7681.
Please submit your application by 25th of January 2019.